Wednesday, April 10, 2013

In the Days Ahead....


The only book I'm considering purchasing this week is the collected hardcover edition of Matt Kindt's Mind Mgmt (single issues discussed previously here). 

Next week's releases (according to the Collected Comics Library release schedule), however, presents many temptations....


The Art of Steve Ditko is getting a new edition from IDW. I don't know if this is just a new printing or if it will include new material, but I missed this one the first time around and don't plan on missing it again.


I'd certainly like to check this one out from the library before laying down even the discounted price of $28.38 on Amazon: The Simon & Kirby Library: Science Fiction.


Finally, I'm very eager to pick up a copy of Alter Ego #116, featuring the work of my "Artist of Discovery in 2013," the late Joe Kubert. 

So.... let me know what you'll be picking up this week and next week....

No comments:

Post a Comment