Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Review of Watson and Holmes: A Study in Black and Some News


My latest review of the Eisner-nominated Watson and Holmes is now up at The Comics Alternative. If you haven't experienced this series yet, there's no better time than right now. The first trade paperback edition covers issues #1-5 and is a fantastic take on the entire Sherlock Holmes/Dr. Watson universe. I hope you'll check it out.


On the news front, I'm very excited and honored to be an official part of The Comics Alternative staff! You can read about the other guys and me (scroll to the bottom; yes, that's me in the B.P.R.D. t-shirt). I'm humbled to be in the same company with these gentlemen, guys who know waaaaaaaaaay more about comics than I do. But I'm having a great time, learning tons, and hopefully sharing a bit of what I do know about comics and graphic novels. You can check out my previous reviews and listen to me podcasting with Derek on Episodes #74, 76, 77 and 80

No comments:

Post a Comment