Friday, June 13, 2014

Reviews of Herobear and the Kid and Afterlife with Archie AND Tweeting!

I've recently reviewed two new trade collections over at The Comics Alternative:


Mike Kunkel is celebrating the return of Herobear and the Kid after a 10-year absence with a rerelease of Herobear and the Kid, Vol. 1: The Inheritance - a great kid-friendly title that I'm delighted to see back in print - and a new story arc that's in comic shops now. 


If you've been living on another planet and aren't aware of the phenomena of Afterlife with Archie, you really must pick up the first story arc, Afterlife with Archie: Escape from Riverdale. Trust me, you won't regret it. 

And finally, I'm now on Twitter! I'm still figuring a lot of things out, but you can find me @awolverton77. Hope you'll follow me or at least check out what I'm tweeting and retweeting. Happy reading!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment