Wednesday, July 30, 2014

It's Wednesday... 7/30/14


I've got lots of books on today's radar, starting off with the conclusion of a great series by Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips with Fatale #24. I hate to see this title end, but Brubaker and Phillips have another new Image title on the way with The Fade Out #1 releasing on August 20.


Matt Kindt's outstanding series Mind MGMT continues today with issue #24. If you're not picking up this title in single issues, you should. 


Bodies #1 from Vertigo gives us a story of four dead bodies, with four detectives investigating their murders over four different eras in London. I'm in. 


I've already read an advance copy of Low #1 for the most recent Comics Alternative podcast and I can tell you that this is - so far - my favorite single issue of any comic published in 2014. Highly recommended. 


I'm very much intrigued by this collected edition of Weapon Brown - Charlie Brown as an avenging cyborg? I've gotta check this out. 

There's so much more this week, but work calls. Let me know what you're picking up today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment